HDPE Electro-Fusion Fittings
Application: Gas,Water,Oil etc
Standard: EN 12201-3:2011,EN 1555-3:2010
Material suppier: SINOPEC, BASELL, SABIC, BOROUGE etc
Norminal pressure: PN16
Color: Black or as customized
Life span: 50 years
1. Good environmental suitability.
2. Excellent chemical resistance , long service life.
3. The inside pipe wall is extremely smooth and difficult to leave over dirt.
4. Connected by welding , leakage prohibit.
1. Urban water pipe network system.
2. Replace cement pipe，cast iron pipe and steel pipe.
3. Industrial raw materials (chemical, chemical fiber，food，forestry, pharmaceutical, light industry, paper, metallurgy and other fields) pipe transportation.
4. Landscaping water supply network.
5. Wastewater discharge pipe.
6. Ores, slurry transportation.
7. Agricultural irrigation pipeline.
1. Non-toxic, hygienic:
PE pipe fittings are non-toxic and odorless. After strict health monitoring, they are green building materials and never produce scale, which can effectively improve water quality.
2. Corrosion resistance:
PE is an inert material that is resistant to various chemical media.
3. PE pipe fittings are connected by electrofusion, and the interface strength is higher than the pipe itself.
4. High toughness:
The elongation at break of PE pipe fittings is generally above 500%. For the uneven settlement of the foundation, it has strong adaptability and good seismic performance.
5. Excellent resistance to rapid crack propagation (RCP).
6. Excellent flexibility and scratch resistance.
7. Good wear resistance, low wall friction coefficient, small flow resistance, strong conveying capacity.
8. Very convenient construction and installation.
9. Low system cost and reduced maintenance costs can greatly reduce project costs.
10. Long service life:
The buried PE pipe fittings are used normally for more than 70 years.
11. PE accessories can be reused, fully in line with the advocacy of efficient environmental protection.
Keep the pipes and fittings away from sharp objects, heat sources, and toxic and corrosive materials. Before you need to use pipes
and fittings, keep the protective packaging intact. Prevent dust or other materials from entering the pipe. Untie the pipe and
allow it to heat up in the sun before burial.
Throw pipe from delivery vehicles. Place pipeand fittings incontact withlubricating oil,gasoline,solvents,or other aggressive
materials. Heat pipe with an open flame.
Q: What is your MOQ?
Order amount>=1,000USD, 30% T/T in advance, balance before shipment.
Order amount>20,000USD, 30% T/T in advance, balance L/C at sight acceptable.
Order amount>100,000USD, 100% L/C at sight acceptable.