HDPE Butt Fusion fittings
Application: Water supply
Service life: more than 50 years
Certification: ISO CE IAF
Operating temperature range: -60℃~40℃
1. Non-toxic, hygienic:
PE pipe fittings are non-toxic and odorless. After strict health monitoring, they are green building materials and never scale, which can effectively improve water quality.
2. Corrosion resistance:
PE is an inert material that is resistant to various chemical media.
3. PE pipe fittings are connected by electrofusion, and the interface strength is higher than the pipe itself.
4. High toughness:
The elongation at break of PE pipe fittings is generally above 500%. For the uneven settlement of the foundation, it has strong adaptability and good seismic performance.
5. Excellent resistance to rapid crack propagation (RCP).
6. Excellent flexibility and scratch resistance.
7．Good wear resistance, low wall friction coefficient, small flow resistance, strong conveying capacity.
8. Very convenient construction and installation.
9. Low system cost and reduced maintenance costs can greatly reduce project costs.
10. Long service life:
The buried PE pipe fittings are used normally for more than 70 years.
11. PE accessories can be reused, fully in line with the advocacy of efficient environmental protection.
Our HDPE pipe for water and sewer is manufactured for excellent performance and a long life expectancy.
1. Its butt-fused joints eliminate potential leak points, common at 10 to 20 feet with ductile iron pipe, for a zero leak rate.
2. Highly resistant to corrosion and weather, recent studies conclude it will last at least 50 years.
3. Its light weight and flexibility make it easy to install, eliminate the need for fittings required with directional changes, and make it highly suitable for use in earthquake prone areas.
4. Its high-strength walls give it the highest PE pressure rating, outstanding resistance to SCG and increased resistance to rapid crack propagation.
5. The increased working stress rating of high-performance PE resin material makes it a superior choice over steel or ductile iron pipe, especially for the large diameter pipe sizes.
Keep the pipes and fittings away from sharp objects, heat sources, and toxic and corrosive materials. Before you need to use pipes
and fittings, keep the protective packaging intact. Prevent dust or other materials from entering the pipe. Untie the pipe and
allow it to heat up in the sun before burial.
Throw pipe from delivery vehicles. Place pipeand fittings incontact withlubricating oil,gasoline,solvents,or other aggressive
materials. Heat pipe with an open flame.
Q: What is your MOQ?
Order amount>=1,000USD, 30% T/T in advance, balance before shipment.
Order amount>20,000USD, 30% T/T in advance, balance L/C at sight acceptable.
Order amount>100,000USD, 100% L/C at sight acceptable.